Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Release

I did not post my news release as blog last week so here it is. I was going to submit this for publication, but an incident came up this past week to where I don't believe it would be a good idea. I will save it for the future though:



News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 2, 2013
For more information contact:
Ricci Saliba, C.Ht, LMT
1001 S. Beeline Hwy #H
Payson, AZ 85541
928-970-1877
hesterhealing@gmail.com
Meditation Group Guides Participants through Peaceful, Rejuvenating Visualization
                PAYSON, AZ- On June 15, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m., Hands of Holistic Healing and Hester Healing Center will be hosting the monthly Rim Country Meditation Group session at 1001 S. Beeline Hwy, #H, located right behind the Knotty Pine CafĂ©. Meditation helps reduce stress and anxiety, improves sleep, and stimulates healing of the body and mind as well as feelings of joy and peace. The session begins with the group connecting to inner peace in a calming, spiritually uplifting atmosphere.
                Sherri Mills-Anderson, founder of the Rim Country Meditation Group and Reiki Master, along with Ricci Saliba, Certified Hypnotherapist, will guide participants through a relaxing forest visualization. This is a wonderful way of quieting the mind to achieve meditation without the difficulty of achieving complete silence often associated with several types of meditation. There are many health benefits associated with this type of meditation as well.  One participant states, “I can go in feeling anxious and frazzled, but when I come out I am completely at peace with myself and the world. My whole day seems brighter! I sleep more deeply too.”
                Please RSVP to Ricci Saliba at 928-970-1877 prior to June 15, 2013 to reserve your spot as space is limited. Love donations are accepted but not necessary. We look forward to seeing you there!
####

No comments:

Post a Comment